1. I take time to get clear on what really matters most to me in the day ahead.
2. I set myself daily goals, and meet most of them.
3. I find it easy to stay on track with my good intentions.
4. I give my most important work my full, undistracted attention each day.
5. I make time to pause, recharge, and reflect at points during the day.
6. I’m able to handle everything that’s on my plate right now.
7. Even when it takes effort, I don’t put off things that need doing.
8. I usually “click” well with people when I first meet them.
9. Most of my relationships are free of tensions and disagreements.
10. I’m happy with the motivation and performance of people I work with.
11. I’m good at coming up with new things to try if something needs fixing.
12. I’m thoughtful in the way I make decisions, always weighing different options and perspectives.
13. I have a routine that helps me sharpen my thinking when I need to rise to a challenge.
14. When I have something important to say, I have no problems making myself heard.
15. When necessary, I can persuade people to try something new or different.
16. Even under pressure, I’m confident and self-assured in the way I present myself to others.
17. I stay on an even keel when stressful things happen.
18. I find it easy to move on after something has gone wrong.
19. I do something to invest in my physical wellbeing every day.
20. At the end of the day, I usually have some energy left in the tank.
21. I know how to make the dull or difficult parts of my job feel more enjoyable.
22. I feel in control of the way I experience everyday life.
23. On balance, my days tend to be good days.
Please tell us a little more about yourself by responding to the questions below. We won't share any of your individual information. But your answers will allow us to spot patterns in the data, and show how you compare to people in situations similar to yours.
25. What is your age?
26. Which of the following most closely matches your job role?